Saturday 16 April 2011

Comenius

These are the little guys that I designed for the Comenius project's visit to the UK recently, the project is a group of seven different schools from across Europe and every now and then six of the countries descend on the seventh with a few teachers and pupils from each to visit their partner schools and experience another culture.

I was asked to do a fun illustration that could be printed on some draw string bags as a free gift to all those involved, they already have a logo that features all seven flags in colour with a handshake in front of it, I still used the flag idea but this way it simply shows that they're not that different, all together, all smiling!

I was pleased with how they came out especially consider the timescale (the design was only done and sent to the printers a few days before they all arrived!) and it's fun once more to see my work on a product.

No comments: