Wednesday 26 January 2011

Twenty-Five

On February 19th I will turn 25 and so a week ago I thought that I should do something in the twenty five days leading up to and including my birthday this year. I considered making a comic but that would have required a bit more planning and since I'd forgotten until this morning about the initial idea I figured it will be easier to do something simpler, so envisaged a Partridge in a Pear Tree deal (1 thing one day, increasing amount up to 25) but then in the shower I came up with… Twenty Five Heroes with Hats!

I've got ten listed in my sketchbook so far and plan on doing something special with them all once I'm finished, and if I don't find twenty five we'll broaden the spectrum to include masks which opens it up to a vast array of superheroes.

No comments: